Frequently Asked Questions

H-1B: I have a Request for Evidence (RFE); what do I do?

Campbellsville University is here to assist you and will support you through this process. Please Open a Ticket and attach a pdf of your complete RFE, so we can help you receive all the required documents.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!