Frequently Asked Questions

What is an official transcript and where do I send it?

Official Transcripts are documents that represent your complete academic record from that institution and are produced by the registrar’s office. They have been sealed and sent directly to CU electronically, or through a certified digital credential company, without interference.

There are two different ways you can send us an Official transcript:

Remember, the electronic copies must come directly from the institution/company (parchment, student clearing house, etc.) to CU, no exceptions. PDFs sent to us from the students email or uploaded with their application will not be considered Official.

If you have any concerns, please let us know!

Help Topics

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!