Frequently Asked Questions

I received a RFE (request for evidence via USCIS) and need proof of my tuition payment?

You can get a ‘Student Account Transaction Detail’ online through TigerNet by signing in, clicking on Finance, and then choosing “pay my bill” on the left, scroll down to “my student account transaction detail”.

Help Topics

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!