Students planning to leave the US are obligated to notify a DSO prior to travel
. The Travel Endorsement on an I-20 is for return travel
to the US to continue a program of study, not for departure.
You may use the Travel Endorsement Form
to request an updated I-20 for return travel to the US.
Campbellsville University wants to support students' travel in a way that will make return to the US as hassle-free as possible. In order to facilitate smoother return, we require some information prior to signing the Travel Endorsement on I-20s, including:
You must allow 5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Reason for Travel (Medical or Family Emergency; Business or Pleasure)
- Planned Itinerary (Primary Destination; Planned Layovers or Side Trips)
- Updated Emergency Contact Information
- Planned Date of Departure
- Anticipated Date of Return
- Student's Current GPA
- Copy of Current Unofficial CU Transcript
- Student Account Balance Statement
- Payment Plan Receipt