Frequently Asked Questions

I need to get my license

In order to get your license, please check your local DMV rules and regulations on issuing licenses to international students.
In most cases, you will need a "Continued Attendance" I-20.
If you live out of state, you will want to also request a DMV Support Letter from the university.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!