Frequently Asked Questions

How do I transfer my SEVIS record?

In order to transfer your SEVIS record to Campbellsville University, you will need to send the acceptance letter from us and the transfer in form to your previous institution. A DSO at your previous institution will initiate the transfer.

Please note: As soon as you transfer your record, any work authorizations that you may have with your previous institution will end and you will not be able to work. You will remain in status with SEVIS.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!