Frequently Asked Questions

How can I accelerate my degree?

If you wish to graduate early, you may accelerate your degree. You will take three classes in some terms rather than two classes. Even though your tuition will be the same, because you pay by the course, your tuition for the accelerated courses will be due sooner.

In one or more semesters, you will take two hybrid classes. This means that you will have to attend two residencies during that semester.  At that point, you would not be able to undo your request to accelerate.

Make sure you really want to graduate early before asking to accelerate your degree.

Help Topics

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!