Frequently Asked Questions

Can I drop a class?

If you are an F-1 student, you must study full-time. This means at least one hybrid class and either a second hybrid or an online class, for a total of a minimum of six credit hours per semester.  You cannot drop below this level and remain in status.

If you have been enrolled in a third class, it is because you earned a D or F grade, or more than two C grades. When repeating an online class, you must take another online class in the same semester to catch up. You cannot delay this extra class to the end of your program. It must be taken at the earliest opportunity.

If you are on an H1B or H4 visa, you may study full-time or part-time. If you want to drop a class, you must request the drop before the end of the first week of the semester to avoid tuition charges.  After that, you will be charged for the course.

If you are on an F2 visa, you should be taking only one class per semester. If we enrolled you for two classes, please let us know right away so that we can correct the issue.

Help Topics

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!