Frequently Asked Questions

I-20: How can I get a Travel Endorsement?

Students planning to leave the US are obligated to notify a DSO prior to travel. The Travel Endorsement on an I-20 is for return travel to the US to continue a program of study, not for departure.

You may use the Travel Endorsement Form to request an updated I-20 for return travel to the US.

Campbellsville University wants to support students' travel in a way that will make return to the US as hassle-free as possible. In order to facilitate smoother return, we require some information prior to signing the Travel Endorsement on I-20s, including:

  • Reason for Travel (Medical or Family Emergency; Business or Pleasure)
  • Planned Itinerary (Primary Destination; Planned Layovers or Side Trips)
  • Updated Emergency Contact Information
  • Planned Date of Departure
  • Anticipated Date of Return
  • Student's Current GPA
  • Copy of Current Unofficial CU Transcript
  • Student Account Balance Statement
  • Payment Plan Receipt
  • Passport
  • Visa
  • I-94

You must allow 5 business days for your request to be processed.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!