Frequently Asked Questions

I need to change my employer for CPT

In order to change your employer, we will need a letter of dismissal from your previous employer, as well as a new application for CPT with your new employer's offer letter.

Please make sure that both letters include the start or end date of employment.

Thank you!

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!